Thursday, October 23, 2008

Today was a bad day in Kindergarten. It must have been the front coming in or something in the water but the kids were nuts! They've had bad days before where they're just really chatty but today was horrible. They were even loud at recess. I mean obviously they're going to run around and yell... it's recess but really I wouldn't be surprised if people here in Charleston could hear them running around and screaming outside this morning. They talked through their whole phonics lesson and then through the whole reading lesson and then through our whole mouse puppet project. It didn't matter how many times we told them to be quite, there was always noise coming out of somewhere. It was a long morning and now I'm exhausted. Next week I'm doing centers again along with math, phonics, calender and story time so I think I'll probably be even more exhausted than now haha. Unfortunately there is no quote of the day today because the kids were all talking so much it was impossible to hear any of them individually ha.

0 comments: